Do You Like To Post In Discussion Forums? Learn How To Get Paid For Posting
What Is A Paid Forum Poster?
A paid forum poster is someone who gets paid to post on discussion forums or blogs.
Many people will not want to participate in a dead discussion forum or blog, so when a forum/blog owner notices that there is little activity and posting there a few ways to take action to change that. One way is to pay people to post.
Paid Forum Posting is one of the many ways you can earn extra money online.
Where to sign up?
There are a few companies out there where you can sign up to be a paid forum poster, but by far the best of the bunch is Postloop.
Click here to sign up at Postloop.
To become a successful paid forum poster, you will have to have excellent English writing skills. Most forum owners do not want posters to fill their forum with irrelevant posts with horrible English and grammar.
Companies need to make sure that they are providing their clients with quality posters who will produce quality results so you will be required to take an English writing test before you can start their program. These tests are usually very basic and easy to pass.
How to get approved?
Once you have signed up at Postloop as a paid forum poster there are a few things you should do to guarantee your approval during the registration process:
- Make sure to start threads. This is crucial. Just replying to threads is not enough. When starting, threads make sure to write a few paragraphs about a topic and ask people what their thoughts are on the subject. This will allow the discussion to flow better.
- When replying to post make sure your answer is more than “Me too” or “I Agree”. Forum owners do not want those types of responses. Your responses should be well thought out and should be relevant to the thread topic. Again whatever you post on the forums should make sense and your grammar and punctuation have to be good.
- Try to post more than the minimum of 10 posts. This will show that you are eager to participate and will strengthen your chances to get approved.However many posts you make during the approval process make sure at least half of them are threads.
How to maximize your earning potential
Once you get accepted into the program as a paid forum poster, there are a few things that you can do to maximize your earning potential.
- For manual posts, work on your typing speed. The faster you type the more money you will make.
- Make sure to subscribe to as many forums as you are allowed to.
- Keep your posts short and on the topic.
- Research an array of subjects. Since there are many different forums with many topics, doing research will allow you to start threads on a variety of subjects. This will make the forum owners happy.